Honey Mustard Chicken Recipe
Chicken breast or thigh pieces
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup honey
1/2 cup wholegrain mustard
1 to 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard (depends how much kick you want it to have as wholegrain mustard is quite mild)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste, and place in a lightly greased baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey and mustard. Mix well.
- Pour this mixture over the chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Turn chicken pieces over. Bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
I threw in some chopped up brown onion in the dish as I like them!